Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Pay Fees or Make a Donation - Click HERE to pay online
- ALL STUDENTS: $25 per student is the suggested one-time amount for the entire year. This donation helps pay for field trips, assemblies, school wide activities, special grade level events, and more. All other extracurricular fee amounts available on RevTrak will be updated throughout the year as the clubs/groups begin.
- DUAL IMMERSION STUDENTS: $40 per student can also be paid at this time. This charge is optional, but highly encouraged. This purchases you a license for an online software program called Mandarin Matrix that provides your student books and activities in Chinese. This subscription will last one year - Sept 2017 to Aug 2018.
- School Meals
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School. Registration Day is Aug 1 from 8 am-12 pm.
(Required for 1st time Sage Creek students, or if one of these has changed)