On Monday, students learned important rules of internet safety during our fantastic Net Positive assembly! The five rules of internet safety are:
1. Tell a trusted adult if anything on your device makes you feel sad, scared or confused.
2. Ask a trusted adult before sharing private information like name, address and phone number.
3. Never meet face-to-face with any person you chatted with online.
4. Have balance between online activities and offline activities.
5. Treat others online with respect and kindness.