Springville Fireman Richard Beach presented the annual Fire Prevention Assembly for all Sage Creek Elementary students this past week. Mr. Beach reminded students of the importance of having a fire evacuation plan in every home and practicing that plan. He also identified many potential fire or burn hazards that are commonly found in homes such as, unattended burning candles, space heaters too close to objects, grease fires, mircro-wave fires, and improper use of electrical cords. In summary, Mr Beach had the student council challenge the teachers in a game show format to see who could respond with the correct answers to his questions first. Students won! Sage Creek would like to express their thanks to the Springville Fire Department for all that they do to keep us safe. Special thanks to Richard Beach who makes learning about fire prevention and safety fun.