We are still working to put together our Online Registration process. Please don't try to register your students yet.
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by legislation. Some of this can be done online to save time, but some will still need to be delivered in person at the school.
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Pay Fees or Make a Donation
- ALL STUDENTS: $25 per student is the suggested one-time amount for the entire year. This donation helps pay for field trips, assemblies, school wide activities, special grade level events, and more. All other extracurricular fee amounts available on RevTrak will be updated throughout the year as the clubs/groups begin.
- DUAL IMMERSION STUDENTS: $40 per student can also be paid at this time. This charge is optional, but highly encouraged. This purchases you a license for an online software program called Mandarin Matrix that provides your student books and activities in Chinese. This subscription will last one year - Sept 2017 to Sept 2018.
3. School Meals
4. Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time Sage Creek students, or if one of these has changed)